How to get the best photo to represent your personal brand
Jeremy Cowart, recently named the “Most Influential Photographer on the Internet” by The Huffington Post, Forbes and Yahoo. Jeremy is a husband, a dad, an Emmy-nominated celebrity photographer, an entrepreneur, a teacher and he tries to give back as often as possible. He founded a global photography movement called Help-Portrait, an iPhone app called OKDOTHIS, as well as an online teaching platform called See University.
- Trick to portraying and how you want to be perceived on your corporal headshot on LinkedIn
- There are no rules in photography, it depends on what you’d like to communicate
- Tips from a professional photographer you can use in handy for your Avatar
- High profile business people got their LinkedIn profile headshots criticize, get some tips
- If you can’t afford a professional photographer, use these tricks